2nd Weigh In!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

:D Hi everyone. Well 2nd weigh in at Drs. yesterday. I have lost another 10lb. Yipee!!!!! Dr. really pleased as that is 24lb in 9 weeks. I feel so positive at the moment and aim to lose at least another stone by Christmas. I am one of those people that need something to aim for and Christmas seems a good aim. My blood pressure has come down a bit and if it continues will be able to come off one of my tablets at the next weigh in. No real problems with the bluey's and Dr. happy enough for me to continue using them. Still a long way to go but am definately motivated at the moment. Still walking 3 times a week and have started going on my daughters trampoline with her (scared stiff it will rip and I will crash to the floor and break something!!!).

Regards Pat

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pat,

That is fantastic! Nothing like a positive frame of mind to make you move mountains (or shift pounds lol) Great news about your blood pressure too! I have used hawthorn berries from holland and barretts and also New Era Tissue Salts combination N - These had amazing effects for me!

Good luck with your xmas goal and enjoy your bouncing girl!!

Lisa :o) :lol:

• Posted

hi Pat congratualtions its great u doing so well.its good to have some motivation too mine was not be a fat frumpy stereotype on my 40th which is nov 1st lol. keep going ur doing great
  • Posted

Your post made me smile :D Well done on your weight loss - that's great!
  • Posted

Your success is a wonderful boost as new to these tabs and still unsure if using them right etc but will see when i weigh in for first time on 6th Nov. Made me smile reading your posting :D

Good luck for your xmas target and hope i have some good news too!!

• Posted

That's great news, keep up the good work :D

I'm also aiming for another stone by Christmas, fingers crossed!

• Posted

Hi

Well done on ur weight loss..... it a great achievement... keep up the good work.......well done your a superstar :D

Kind Regards

Dal :wink:

• Posted

Hi everyone.

Thank you all so much for your positive feedback. It really helps to know that people care about your achievements! Hope you all achieve some weight loss.

Regards Pat

• Posted

well done on your loss!!!!!!!!!!!

KJ

• Posted

Woooo well done...

Thats excellent...

If I can lose half of that in 9wks I will be happy..

Whats your secret??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.