2nd weigh in

Posted , 4 users are following.

Been for my weigh-in this morning and unlike the 1st one i was a lil bit worried - knowing that i havent really started any kind of exercise programme - but i have lost 2kg (4.4 lb) :lol: smile

Im very happy about that, as im only 0.8 lb off a stone lighter, and when i weigh next month i will be into my next stone aswell smile

Anyone else weighing in soon?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Well Done Sian :D :evil:

That's 2 more bags of sugar less of you.

Keep it up.

Not due for a weigh in til next week. I was really disappointed to have only lost a pound in five weeks last time I went. I had been eating similar things for a few weeks. Since them I have alternated having cereals one day and toast on the other for breakfast; i've been taking a salad for lunch and been trying to have different things for tea so hoping this has kick started my body into losing again.

Hope everybody is having a great week.

• Posted

well done, you're doing well!

i'm due my 2nd weigh in on tuesday

• Posted

that's a great loss well done x
  • Posted

Thanks everyone!! Thanks for the encouragement!

Well good luck with your weigh in's next week ladies, and trying hard - a loss is still a loss smile

Hope everyone has a nice weekend smile

• Posted

had my 2nd weigh in this morning, lost 3kg since last weigh in and have lost 12lbs since i started 2 months ago, i'm very pleased, feels like the hard work is paying off!
  • Posted

Aw brilliant well done you!!

In the words of trying hard ' thats 3 more bags of sugar less of you' lol smile

• Posted

Well done everyone! I jumped on the scales this morning and only been back on these since sat, and was suprised to see I have already lost 5lbs, I'm sure it drop of that quick once i'm back into it but never the less I'm very pleased with that and considering its half term and I can't do any swimming or walking with the kids i'm a happy girlie! :D
  • Posted

Very True Sian lol :D

Well Done on the weight loss Sparkles and olivegreen

Keep it up think of those smaller clothes :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.