3 days of abscess tooth infection. HELP!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Good day to all of you who can read this. 3 days ago i have a toothache in right side of my front teeth. It is already broken in half tooth. My 2 front teeth is already pulled out long ago thats why i decided not to pull this one off. In the morning that day my right cheek and upper lips is swollen bigtime. I drink dolfenal 500 and biogesic for fever. From that day until now i already take 6 dolfenals, maybe 8 biogesic , 2 advil, 6 cephalexin for my tooth pain and fever. I still dont want to go to dentist unless this abscess is gone. This morning, my abscess rupture and the yellowish thing came out right on the top of my broken tooth. The pain is gone and time to time that yellowish thing come ot little by little. Any advice if this abscess will go away? So i can see a dentist to pull this tooth out? I search everywhere but all i can gather is abscess will not go away until you see a dentist. Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.