3 days passed but the beeping sound in my left year doesn't seems to go away!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Help me Please..

Few days ago my left ear was blocked due to Cold and The left ear got infected but i got rid of them through ear drops amd antibiotics! But dont know why since 3 days i hv been hearing beeping,sound of cricket all day long but only with my left ear!

What should i do now?

Will it go away?

Or this is something to worryabout?

Is this life threatening?

Do i have tumor?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi mehbub

I would say to not worry about this being life threatening only annoying. With luck the sound will go away after a week or two if not then it may be that you have to learn to live with it. I have had this now for nearly a year with no sign of it going away, I have had hearing tests and MRI but all was clear. Many people have lived with tinitus for years it is just a case of finding ways to try and ignore it. Not easy but achievable. Look on the many sites relating to this for help and ideas.

All the best to you

Robin

• Posted

What a lot of questions for a blocked ear . Probably a few germs hanging around ,, Time my friend ,,is a great healer.  If you are Soooooooooo worried  a visit to your G.P would be in order .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.