Skip to content
Ad

Tinnitus

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Left Side Ear Ringing, Eye Pain, Headache, Dizziness, Pressure

For a little background I am a 30 year old female. I have had headaches my entire life and suffered from allergies since my teens. After my daughter was born 4 years ago I had sinus surgery as I started to notice constant pressure in my face and ears so I went to an ent and I did have some sinusnitus...

Last reply
  • I'm into my fifth year of T.T

good days bad days, they are all T.T days, but I have discovered that if I indulge in a big scoff of sweets, mainly wine gums and boiled sweets (sugar in a wrapper ) my T.T goes into overdrive. Cutting back , the T.T calms down. doesn't disappear , but goes quieter. I have tried this /sweetie glut,,,...

Last reply
  • Please help l can’t hear out of my ear

First off, l have some health issues but never had a problem with random hearing loss. Around an hour ago my left ear started to have muffled sound, l thought it was wax or something but it’s not going away and this has never happened before. l have allergies but there not flared up and I’m not congested...

Last reply
  • Tinnitus

I’ve have Tinnitus before about a year ago then it suddenly left but now it has come back with a vengeance. I can’t sleep because of the constant hissing in my ears 24/7. I have been to ENT doctor in the past, tried LipoFlavanoid, white noise this time nothing is helping me I’m having trouble with my...

Last reply
  • Conversations

Have had this problem for years,always the electrical sounds ,crickets,birds.. lately I am hearing like group conversations. .I can make out words and phrases but that's it..Does anyone else hear this? No I am not mental but this will drive me crazy.

Last reply
  • Tinnitus driving me to suicide

I fell pregnant in Sept 2014 (unplanned).  I didn't want more kids as I had a bad experience after my son was born 9 years ago.  I had dizziness, feeling of sleeping and never waking up again, panic attacks etc.  I took a long time to recover.  So when I feel pregnant (after...

Last reply
  • Tinitus

Ive had tinitus for 32 weeks now and its sometimes unbearable any advice please?

Last reply
  • 4 weeks of dizziness/being lightheaded and now I have tinnitus

Hi, I made a post about a month ago about feeling dizzy and light headed. https://patient.info/forums/discuss/been-feeling-feint-dizzy-and-lightheaded-constanly-for-over-a-week--614631. I went to my doctor a week later and he said I probably have labyrinthitis (there no sign of infection or wax). He...

Last reply
  • Make A Wish To See The President, Donald J. Trump

***Urgent Stage 3 Cancer Victim Vietnam Veteran needs Help Reaching The President, Donald J. Trump***** How many times to I have to email The White House to give this to The President,  Donald J. Trump to contact me???????????? Hi my name is Tammy Ratley and I am still trying to get hold of The...

Last reply
  • Tinnitus becomes inaudible when I press a finger in my ear

Around three months ago my right ear was attacked by someone with a handheld sportshorn. After this traumatic incident everything I heard with my right ear sounded muffled and some high frequencies were less audible. I also developed a tinnitus in the affected ear. My GP referred me to get a hearing...

Last reply
  • Coping with sudden hearing loss and very loud tinnitus

Hi I'm new to this and hoping someone can help.  I've been diagnosed just this week with SSHL, severe hearing loss on right ear around 90db mark. On massive dose of steroids to see if some of hearing will come back but unlikely. I know I'll cope with the hearing loss in time, it's...

Last reply
  • Tinnitus - one ear only - TERRIFIED

I've suddenly developed a high pitched ringing in my right ear. it began on Monday, was less on Tuesday and seemed to disappear on Wednesday. However, it is now Thursday and it's back again as bad as ever. I did a little research online and have read that if it's in one ear only it could...

Last reply
  • Anyone have Somatic Tinnitus?

Hello, I have been diagnosed with tinnitus.  I am under an audiologist currently and have seen her just the once, due to go back in November. ​She confirmed I had tinnitus, but what I realised after the appointment was there are different kinds. I "think" I have somatic tinnitus. ​I have...

Last reply
  • Long term tinnitus with cold symptoms

Hey there all, For almost a year I have had on/ off tinnitus, for the past 4 months it has now decided to be there all the time. Now for the past 5 weeks I've started noticing on off cold symptoms, this has included pressure in the sinuses mainly around the right eye, sneezing, slight fever, balance...

Last reply
  • Tinnitus : My bad situation was the best experince of Life time.

Tinnitus Cured. -------------------- Few years back one bad morning when I woke up I felt one sound coming from my left ear. Generally if  water enters into ear same type feeling. I was under the impression that while having bath water might entered into my ear. So it will go away in one or two...

Last reply
  • Tinnitus and Latanoprost

I have suffered with tinnitus for as long as I can remember - Recently, my optometrist put me on an eye drop Rx regiment, LATANOPROST to control my ocular pressure. I notice since using the drops my T has basically gone off the charts.  Anyone experience this med and a spike?  Anything that...

Posted
  • Tinnitis

Continuous ringing in ears for well over a year. Tried everything, so was wondering, is this Goin to get worse?

Last reply
  • Permanent Tinnitus from flying

Hi, I'm new to the site. Hoping to chat with anyone who might have had a problem similar to me. To cut a long story short, to provide a bit of background I have had permanent tinnitus since a short 1 hour plane journey 11 years ago. I've learnt to deal with it. Fast forward 11 years and on Fri...

Last reply
  • MRI scan of left ear

I have recently developed a ringing noise in my left ear and my GP has said she will refer me for a MRI scan to see what is going on and eliminate the remote chance of anything sinister going on. I was wondering if there is anyone else who has had an MRI scan can tell me how long it took for their appointment...

Last reply
  • Blocked escutcheon tubes and the valsalva maneuver

Hey all, I've had titinus for around 9 months now, I get clicking when swollowing, dizzy when moving my eyes, balance issues, the feeling of ears being full and pressure changes. I've also heard the sound of fluid moving in my ear when chewing. I've recently performed the valsalva maneuver...

Last reply
  • Stress induced

Hi guys  So long story cut short , a week After a panick attack I had anxiety symptoms persist , all the stress induced tinnitus I am having my anxiety and depression  treated because it got to the extent and I just want to know has anyone had temporary tinnits from stress anxiety or depression...

Last reply
  • Tinnitus and steroids - an answer?

I have had tinnitus, mainly in my left ear, for 2 months. Totally miserable.  Noticed yesterday ear was red and hot.  Without medical advice I gently spread a very little steroid cream in the ear canal.  Today - huge improvement, noise has almost gone. Hurray.  Not very scientific. ...

Last reply
  • Recent constant noise in my left ear

I just have experienced this constant noise in my left ear, I went to see my GP and she had a look inside it and noticed some wax but also an infection. She prescribed me a olive oil spray but also told me there is a small chance of developing a tumour in your ear and she wants me to have an MRI scan...

Last reply
  • Temporary Tinnitus

I have had tinnitus for 6 weeks 5 days now, and three doctors have told me it will go one hundred percent. Has anyone else been told this before? They say minimum 6-8 weeks, no longer than a year. I'm really struggling to live with this, and I will never accept it if it is permanent. If it is still...

Last reply
  • Tingling, tennitus, visual snow, reduced mental function

Hi all, I've been having symptoms come on for years now and it's driving me insane. I now have a constant tingling all over my body, mainly felt in my extremeties, but also in my butt, back and sometimes my face. It's always there, but it does get worse at points. This has been going on...

Posted
  • Tinnitus & thrush

Can anyone tell me if tinnitus and thrush are connected. l have seen on the internet  and it says that sometimes these two problems can be linked. As anyone suffered with this?

Posted
  • I have a cold and have ringing in my ears, should I be worried?

I have a cold and have had a fever in the past few days, I also have a chesty cough. Occasionally, I will get this loud, deep, subdued buzzing in my right ear, I also have blocked ears and have had the ringing in the other ear but only once. The ringing started the night I had an ear ache in the ear...

Last reply
  • Tinnitus has flared up following stress. Friendly advice please?

Hi. I have had fluctuating tinnitus since christmas. At the moment it seems to be particularly noticable especially in quiet rooms. It sounds like electrical interference... occasionally a pulse. Ive been fully checked out via MRI etc and medically nothing is wrong. It is causing me some distress and...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.