Sunflower Lecithin cause of Tinnitus?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im not sure but this tinnitus is hard to pine point were the spikes were coming from.

I took zink picolinate and sunflower lecithin (1200mg) the other day and about an hour later I noticed a spike. But it could just be random. I know people use it for tinnitus also.

But it seems it effects choline which could be a bad thing for tinnitus. Antipsych med are anticholergenic and can cause tinnitus but Im wondering if Lecithin could also do the same damage.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

you know, i find many times certain foods affect my T. I did a study on Salicylate allergies, ( i think thats how its spelled) and realized that a strong symptom of this allergy is Tinnitis. so i started noticing when i eat certain fruits and veggies, it flared up my T worse. pineapple is a biggie as well as cherries, broccoli etc. i try to limit these certain fruits and veggies..if you do a study on the food high in salicylates and start paying attention to or keep a journal when your t gets louder and what you ate before, it may give you some answers.

• Posted

We Tinnitus sufferers ,live our lives hoping there will be a cure for the annoying ,constant buzz, squeak ,whistle.

Sadly ,,NOTHING will stop it ,so don't waste your money or energy .]Do things you really enjoy doing ,to take your

mind off it . Don't worry ,it just makes it worse.

Jacqueline

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.