Tinnitus unbearable after Astrazenica vaccine

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was just seeing if anyone had experienced the same as me. Had Tinnitus but very mildly. Since my recent vaccination it has become unbearable

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul, I didn't get the AZ shot but others on here did and they all ended up in the ER with dizziness and vomiting. Of those who posted here, 2 are still not well but all said they had Meniere's disease and tinnitus now. These shots are not without side effects. Tinnitus is one main one. it may go away with time, I don't know. Try to limit stress, drink enough water, and maybe rest in col dark places for awhile or spend time outside. Those have helped me.

• Posted

many have experienced this, search for a FB group called Tinnitus and Hearing Loss/Impairment after COVID vaccination

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.