3 emergency c-sections, scar revision/removal

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi!!

looking for advise over the last 7 years iv had 3 emergency c-sections last one being over 4 years ago.

the longer it seems to have been the more painful my stomach/scar has become (even though i have lost all sensation in my lower stomach)

i work out weekly to try and regain my core strength but exercise has become so painful i just end up on the floor in tears feeling useless, iv tried various different fitness, groups, from swimming, trampolining, pole fitness, spinning, weight training but eventually my core strength is needed and the pain begins.

its a sharp painful throbbing sensation that feels like my scar is going to pop!

iv read that i can request a scar review with my gp but would the surgery need to be private or is this something i could access through the nhs?

please no mean comments i am at breaking point with my body and pain it is causing.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.