3 good days then a bad week

Posted , 8 users are following.

Morning all

It's my 12th week on 20mg I do feel better than a few months ago but I seem to be having 3 good days then a bad week do I need to give it a bit long or up dose I feel like I'm getting their then boom it's all back the bad days are more than the good day HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM πŸ˜€

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I just replied to you on a different thread. Β This is normal and part of the recovery process. Β This is the beginning and will improve as time goes by with you being up and down. Β 

If if you up your dose you will still get back to this same stage.

Wait, let the low feeling be there, understand its part of recovery, relax towards it and you'll find you'll start feeling good again. Β It gets better over time until you feel well all the time.

K x

• Posted

Thanks katecogs

Just waiting for doctor to ring me to see what she says πŸ˜ƒ I think she will say up dose but I feel scared to do that because at the start I was so ill just wondering if I up dose will I feel as bad as the start now it's in my system?

Thanks πŸ˜€

• Posted

Don I also think you should try and persist a bit longer on20mg .The first three months were the same for me ,then about two months later as I just let the side effects happen ,the anxiety stopped because I stopped being afraid as if something worse would happen! Easier said than done I know but keep practising!
    • Posted

Thanks for your advice it's people like u that keeps is going πŸ˜€
  • Posted

Hi Don, I have taken the advice of the ladies who have responded. I am having slightly better times, even if they are glimpses and only last half an hour. Anxiety comes and goes too, so I feel your frustration so very well. As you know I am a week ahead of you, and it is hard until it works. Good luck at the doctor, and remember that sometimes slow wins the race, and we are on our way. Lee.
    • Posted

Cheers lee nice to here your doing better πŸ˜€
    • Posted

They said they would call me today but they didn't call that's the 3rd time that's happened my doctors know nothing anxiety and depression it's frustrating before it been my decision whether I sould go up or not but now I've spoke to the ladies I'm just going to stick it out a few more weeks and see how things go sometimes things happen for a reason πŸ™πŸΏ

Keep In touch and let me know how I get on πŸ‘πŸΏ

• Posted

Hi Don

I am at the same stage as you and am experiencing the exact same. I had a really good week last week then BOOM most of this week has been a struggle every day waking up and really having to push my self mentally.

Have been having some strange feelings/pains in my head it's a nightmare trying to ignore these and it's continuous all day. Just keep telling my self there's a bigger picture and I am going to get there.in the end and just to stick with the meds.

Hope your feeling better it's so nice coming on here to know what we are going through is the norm for this medication.

All the best Kevin.

• Posted

Sorry for some reason I thought you said you was on week nine Don. Thats were I'm at week nine but having the exact same symptoms as yourself.
    • Posted

Much the same Don, pleased we have made it through another week, so we're one week closer to getting better! Had a long meeting this morning and felt a bit anxious, but I survived. So looking forward to a quiet weekend and loads of sleep. I feel tired a lot! I hope you are moving on, even though it's taking time to settle in. Cheers, Lee.
    • Posted

But if a bad day myself but like you said another week gone towards feeling better πŸ˜€ Be nice to have a couple of days off work πŸ˜€ Hope you have a good weekend πŸ‘πŸΏ
  • Posted

Hi Don

this is the pattern that happens you start to recover. When you get the bad day/days or hours, hang on to the fact that good days will definitely follow. Before long you will loads of good days that won't end!

I know the bad days make you feel that your back to square one, but your honestly not...you are recovering β™₯β™₯β™₯

• Posted

Thanks Lorraine

That's given me a boost just what I needed to here πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.