3 Pills In

Posted , 2 users are following.

I started Sertraline 25mg on Thursday. Day 1 was fine, but now I have a general feeling of being unwell---my anxiety is heightened, my sleep isn't as good so I'm more tired, I'm dizzy and headachey and a little nauseous, and I'm more hungry. Pretty awful. I'm praying it goes away soon.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

stick with it, it gets better

• Posted

lol that's supposed to be a fingers crossed emoji

• Edited

honestly i have been on and off them for 13 years anf they are a lifesaver, the start up effects are horrendous. i went back in them over 5 years ago and stayed on tgem and they were brilliant. i have recently upped to 100mg and feel awful so im hoping eventually i will feel better like i dod before. its a very hard road but its worth it in the end to feel better. hang in there 😃

• Edited

also there is an anazing group on facebook called zoloft (sertraline) bruno truth group. full of amazing ppl with advice and reassurance

• Posted

thank you. i am trying to power through...still feeling quite terrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.