Posted , 18 users are following.
Just been for my 3 month weigh in this afternoon and I have lost 3 STONES now!!! I can't tell you how pleased I am.
I really know nothing and am a bit worried about being guru-ized as I am only a few steps ahead of you. However, I remember being helped by others when I first started in February so if it isn't setting myself up for a fall next month ( which includes a 2 week holiday on All Inclusive) this is what has worked for me so far.
• I weigh and record every single thing I eat and drink other than water
• I aim for 1200-1400 cals a day
• I aim for 25-30g of fat a day with no more than 15g at any sitting - if necessary adding in nuts at a meal to make sure I hit these targets ( I know this sounds very odd and rather counter intuitive, but when I miss the fat targets my loss definitely slows down)
• I force myself to do at least 3 or 4 sweaty exercise sessions a week
• I try to make my fat intake as healthy as possible.
As I say, I really don’t want to set myself up as anything other than a fatty who has managed to lose for 3 months by following these rules – not a GP, not a dietician, not even a long term slimmer yet. However if you would like me to, I can send you my food diary so you can see what I have actually been eating, and I can also send you a spreadsheet I set up for someone else who was trying to work out how much fat was in her portions. They aren’t anything special, but might be a good cross-checker for you if you have lost confidence in your own system. If you want them, you will need to send me your email address so I can forward them.
Anyway keep your chin(s) up and remember that if you eat less and exercise more, it has to work in the end – and the Orlistat does make the progress faster once you get going.
RR (down to my last 2 chins now)
0 likes, 23 replies