3 weeks

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am on day 20 I have felt good for like three days, yesterday afternoon I felt a little anxious. went to bed early and slept well, but woke up at like 5 and was anxious again and felt nauseated. I feel like im in a fog again today. I want to move forward not backward.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Day 20 is very early and you will have lots of up and down days. Im part way through week 5 and still have anxious days or moments, they reckon it takes at least 6-8 weeks to start to settle. Im still having side effects and symptoms of anxiety, just try and plough through and youll get there

• Posted

Thank you for the words of advice. I have taken this medicine before and I know it takes a little while to get in your system and regulate, but I guess I dont remember all these side effects. I want to feel like myself again. I teach and I have two children and I feel like I dont want to do anything again just tired and blah. hoping this is just a down day.

• Posted

Im the same, i was previously on this about 5 years ago for a few months and dont remember any of the side effects the first time. I think it depends on the reason for being on it as last time it was to help get through my divorce battle whereas this time its for my bad health anxiety

• Posted

Hi

all u feel is normal and yes u early on the meds still

like u say u been on them before but can't remember feeling like this

I been on them before to and yes again on them and I wake up @ 5 am

and still get side effects and I just stared week 8 on Celexa

so like graham and others on the blogs say it takes time like 3 month

or more everyone is different ☺ so wait it out

like u I think when will I be me again 😡 low energy not wants sad

and much more

I still get side effects like headaches, nausea , shakes and anxiety attacks

do u get does ? So I hope u feel better soon

hope this helped u a bit knowing others going though what u going though

• Posted

yes knowing others feel how I do makes me feel better. I feel like I want to be alone and I dont like this feeling. I am scared I am going to stay this way. so knowing you feel like I do makes me feel like there is light. I just enjoyed three great days and then to go backwards just stinks. but I assume having some good days means it is helping me and I getting there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.