3 weeks and very happy!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well i have now lost 10lb!! i started orlistat 3 weeks ago and I am 10lb lighter!! I am doing slimming world and i am so happy with the results! I have never had any bad side effects (touch wood)!! 

Has anyone had any chocolate while taking the tablets?? i am so tempted to have a little bar but i don't want to be bad afterwards! 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Personally I've not dared to try it 😁 when I had a craving for chocolate I had a chocolate mousse! Or I eat marshmallows which are fat free!

Well done so far! Great loss!

I've just had my 6month weigh in and have lost 4 stone exactly 😊

1more stone and I'll be happy!

• Posted

Hi there!

I am on slimming world, for breakfast i mainly have a weetabix and banana, for lunch i have soup and a apple and for tea, home made curry, jacket potato ect. I highly recommend joing sw as you get the support from the classes. 

good luck!

• Posted

Yes I had a bit not had any severe after affects x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.