3 weeks in....

Posted , 4 users are following.

3 weeks in to taking 10mg - most side effects have started to lessen and I'm even sleeping a little better (hurrah!) however, I've noticed these past couple days that I'm sensitive to the light and my eyes just aren't quite right, not very good at focussing and I keep seeing lights! I've had my eyes tested and that was fine.

Is this common and does it take long to go?

One thing after another with these tablets! 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I had blurred vision n couldn't focus for weeks, I'm now on my 4th week n that has subsided now x
  • Posted

Yep, and we're terrible sensitive to everything our body is doing.  Are you suffering mild headaches but not linking that to your eyes?  I find a night of jaw clenching, headaches, then brings on achy tired eyes that are slow to focus and flip around!  It will pass but do watch out for jaw clenching, ve managed to damage teeth! Xxx
    • Posted

Spot on!

Nice to know we've all been in the same boat! Thanks for your reassurance xx

• Posted

I used to get different side effects, they'd wear off then find I'd get something else.  Each week it seemed something different as if I was going through the whole list til they'd all passed :-)  Sensitive eyes was another - the light hurt.  I've had flashing lights too and a weird buzzing - all gone now :-)

id imagine if you've had your eyes tested and they're fine, it's probably the medication.  It should eventually pass :-)

K x

• Posted

Same here Kate - I think each week brings a different side effect from the list! Lol. 

Persevering! Xx

• Posted

Oops I just posted and it disappeared! It might appear twice....

I used to think 'jeez, what next'!  Don't know which side effect was worse!  I can laugh about it now but at the time it wasn't very nice :-)

Yes keep plodding through ...... it'll all disappear eventually xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.