3 weeks in

Posted , 7 users are following.

3 weeks in a side effects are back, headaches morning anxiety and trouble sleeping, sore eyes,feeling so tired.

Gp wants to up my dose but i wanted to wait a bit longer? can feel some shift in my mood and anxiety in day is lower, im taking melatonin to help with sleep, will it ease and i sleep better? any advice on dose?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

i went from 10 to 20 with no side effects.. i was suprised.. i had a change of brand after the first box of 20 and it started the anxiety again..doc gave me a new prescription to get the other brand and ots gettin better again..xx

• Posted

No way I would increase after just 3 weeks. What dosage you take? Lots of times, higher doses dont work. These meds work slowly and require time. Stay put for at least 12 weeks then reevaluate. The fose you take now may be the sweet spot for you.

• Posted

Im on 20mg currently feel some benefits so thats why i was reluctant to increase,just wish dide effects would ease x

• Posted

hi emma. I'm 5 weeks in and I feel a tiny bit better mood wise. but I'm still having side effects such as headaches feeling sick no appetite. hoping this improves soon xx

• Posted

Hi louise

can you sleep ok? do u take in am? lets hope it improves for us both x

• Posted

I sleep all night .i have a little boy who's 2 and go to bed with him,now (8pm)usually sleeping by 9 and that's me till 6am! I take mines in the morning around 8am with food. I really hope so I suffer bad health anxiety and been having panic attacks daily.my mood is better but my anxiety and panic isnt yet.

• Posted

oh god that was me before all this, i struggled to sleep before citropram but now its harder, hopefully as anxiety eases it will be easier,most people say its a gradual process, my mind isnt racing as much and my mood is slightly better,i was surprised Gp wanted to up it so soon x

• Posted

Please dont increase yet. Give it some time first. I started at 20mg and changed docs. My new doc actually lowered my dose to 10mg. Said the lower dosages were better gor anxiety. And so far(8 months later), it has done wonders for me. I hope you give it some time to work. Drs have no idea how these meds work, most of them anyway.

• Posted

I was told higher doses were better for anxiety? like 30mg I'm so confused lol.

• Posted

i told you many times that lower doses at least with my phychiatrist are the best for anxiety.wink wink

• Posted

oh yeah you did didnt you! forgot about that. what to do now........lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.