3 weeks in......first side effects!

Posted , 3 users are following.

3 Weeks in and got my first sign of the disgusting orange oil this morning.

I knew that sausage yesterday was a bad idea, but to be honest i'm kind of pleased to see that the tablets actually work as i wasnt convinced.

I'm now utterly convinced and never eating sausage again!!! :?

3 weeks in and by my home scales i have lost 5lbs - first weigh in with the doctor is in one week! Fingers crossed i'm hoping for at least 7lbs :D

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sausages are a nightmare, avoid them like the plague! I had a very bad experience with sausages myself a while back. I started on the blues for the second time last Thursday after a six month break. Determined not to give up this time as I have quite a lot to lose.

Keep up the good work Lindsey

• Posted

I still eat sausage's but have swapped from meat one's to quorn or veggie ones. As long as you know how much fat per sausage you can easily factor them in to the 15g's per meal
  • Posted

i still eat thin pork sauasages, i have 2 which are about 8g fat but i cook them in the george foreman grill so the fat comes flowing out. never had a bad side effect after eating them
  • Posted

Yeah but I have been brought up on good old Lincolnshire sausages and there is just no substitute whatsoever!
  • Posted

These were the thin pork ones i grilled them, but will try the george next time, if i dare risk it again! thanks all

Lindsey

• Posted

And good luck Jessica Rabbit - i hope it works out for you this time! stick with it :D

Linz x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.