3 weeks on escitalopram,

Posted , 6 users are following.

3 weeks on escitalopram 10mg past few days iv felt so much better, i wake up at 5am everyday no matter what time i sleep, the side effects have been brutal i felt 10 times worse and nearly gave up many times.. after the past few days i thought it was working but today i woke up with anxiety for no reason and feel like im back at the beginning, has anyone else had this and does it get better im feeling so deflated and worried its all coning back,

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yah. I think we got in trouble talking about lorazapam. I realized what we were implying afterward and it stuck with me as an ooops. Bad idea. Can you get tylenol with codeine from your pharmacist there? Benadryl is an allergy med that might help. They recommend it a lot here in Canada.

I am pretty impressed with the screening that they picked up on the conversation. well done moderators. It was a bad idea that should have been deleted.

How are you doing today? I just into my second 30 days and I feel about 30 percent better so don't give up.

I have to wait 10 more days to talk to the dr again. UGH. I want to go up to 20 mg.

How was your day today?

Sue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.