3 weeks post Laparoscopic Hysterectomy concerns

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi ladies!

im 26 and had a laparoscopic robotic assisted hysterectomy due to severe endometriosis and they left one ovary in.

im 3 weeks post op and im kind of struggling im doing everything i should be doing and especially trying to keep up my calorie & nutrition intake. i was 110lbs before surgery and now im 89lbs... im not putting weight back on, i feel extremely fatigued all the time, i cant even go grocery shopping with my wife without the need to sit down or feeling extremely overworked. im supposed to return to work in two weeks and i just dont know if thats going to be doable.

i did go and see my gyno a week ago and she said that all my blood levels etc are completely normal.

i just dont know what to do at this point. its so difficult for my wife to understand how im feeling because all she is seeing is that the doctor said im fine. but that internal feeling of something is wrong just wont go away. Any advice?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.