3 weeks post op

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im just over 3 weeks post op and my tummy feels hard arond scar upto belly button mo pain is this scar tissue ?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes I would think so Bev. I have just pressed my scar and that feels hard underneath too. 
    • Posted

Aww good i think you sit around bored and start touching well i do then im like oh is an hernia is it my bowel i could easy become an hypercondreact x
  • Posted

LOL yes I used to be the same, I suffered with health anxiety a few years ago, I used to google every symptom I had, I had a new disease everyday lol xxxx
    • Posted

Lol who invented internet 🙈are you recovering ok are you active x
  • Posted

Yes I feel completely better again, no pain, no bleeding and went out for a couple of hours with my other half round the local village yesterday smile My surgeon did an excellent job smile
    • Posted

Aww good i havent had any bleeding yet are you in england ? How may weeks post op are you x
  • Posted

Yes I'm in the Greater Manchester area, about 10 miles from Manchester smile   I am 10 days post op, had my op on the 30th June smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.