3 years can't find the problem.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

My name is Chris and I'm 26, average body, not drinking not smoking.

Long story short all my problems started 3 years ago when I was at a party with a lot of people that I don't know, tend to say that I had some alcohol and some Shisha, couple of hours I don't remember but next morning was where it all started. I was vomiting very aggressive and couldn't eat or drink. I went to A&E. There while waiting for 4 hour my hole body went numb and a barely could move anything. Some of the face muscles went wired and couldn't control them. All the test came back normal so doctors told me to go home and rest. I couldn't move so my relatives took me home, surprisingly after couple of hours sleep I felt better. First i though all this was stress and panic attack But later on sometimes when I was driving and thinking about it my hole body would go numb and I couldn't control it again and I could feel pressure building in my chest this happened about 6 times in 3 years. In this case I need to lie down for 30 min and it goes away. What I notice is that easting constantly helps to avoid this collapses.

Apart from this my body is very weak constantly and even if I miss couple of hours sleep or one meal it gets really bad. I almost all the time have hyperglycaemia symptoms but blood sugar is always perfect.

I have blurred vision and confusion. Low energy and shaking

I did a lot of tests HIV and Blood tests and scanned all my body apart from my head and all is perfect.

During this 3 years I learned to live with this symptoms and to manage them but any alcohol or nicotine is making me very bad.

Recently I have a new symptom is when I stand suddenly I go dizzy and all is black in front of my eyes twice I even lost conciseness for a couple of seconds.

I don't even know where to go or who to ask as no-one can tell me what is wrong with me.

I keep noticing how everyone around me is normal while I need to drink more liquid need to eat more often and need to rest more in order to keep up with everyone.

I am very pale.

Tend to say that my job is to fix phones so I don't move a lot. As well I moved to England 5 years ago.

Another problem I don't know if is related but my back when I stretch on pull up bar make a clicking noise in the lower part every time. And 5 years ago I had really bad back pain so I could barely walk.

Please any advice?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Shisha relaxes the mind and works on mentality the same way weed does. Alcohol needs no introduction, you need to stop drinking and smoking lots of shisha, Cut your intake on both of them and over time things will get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.