3 Years of Mild Nasal Congestion, Constant Ringing, Ear Fullness & Pressure without Hearing loss

Posted , 1 user is following.

It all started in 2015, with ear ringing followed by ear pressure and nasal congestion. During this period of time I was a heavy drinker (3-4 glasses of Alcohol every other day) and smokes (3 - 4 every day). Also, during this whole year, I've been smoking and drinking non-stop.

• First I was prescribed Flunase which didn't relieve my symptoms (2016)
  • I met with an ENT and she prescribed me Amoxcillin and some spray which also didn't seem to workout(2017)
  • I also have been having very mild ear pain (once in a while) and my primary Dr. prescribed me another set of antibiotics which also didn't seem to relieve anything (2018).
  • My blood test came out Normal within range for almost everything.
  • Upon my last visit to the ENT she said to have a myringtomony done which I'm ready for.

Also, I've used Neti-pot (No Luck), I'm on/off using Seagate Nasal Spray which relieve my symptoms for a while but not completely.

-> No hearing loss (determined through test), No Allergies (haven't been tested).

-> Just Ear Fullness, Ringing, and Mild Nasal Congestion.

Any word?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.