34 y/o male with lower back pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had worsening back pain over the past couple years, and I am trying to figure out my best options. Spine specialist, chiropractor, pain management physician, natural palliatives?

0 likes, 4 replies


4 Replies

  • Posted

    First thing is to find out what is wrong. Getting treatment before finding out the cause can be dangerous. Then you'll have a good idea of what to do. See your GP for a scan. If this isn't an option, get a referral to a spinal surgeon for a scan.

    Hope you get better soon.


    Report Reply
  • Posted

    In all seriousness, do you sleep on your stomach most of the time?

    I had a slipped disk from an old mattress and sleeping on my stomach.

    Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up