34 yr old female heart pailpations slight shortness of breath and head pressure

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I'll start from the beginning I started symptoms dec 23 with head pressure and diarrhea... Anyways it got worse head pressure got so bad it felt like someone was pushing blood into my brain went to er got CT was clear but found small cyst which was said wouldn't cause these issues...well I ended up heading back cause I had shortness of breath and heart pailpations with these symptoms went back to hospital they gave me a EKG blood test chest x-ray all clear...gave my antibiotics helped with 85% of my symptoms but still ended up going to the hospital 7-8 more times with EKG blood test all normal I'm so frustrated sometimes I feel like someone is sitting on my chest with no pailpations and sometimes with still feel slight pressure in my head comes and goes so does th feeling of someone sitting on my chest just looking for advice of what could be causing this

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

So sorry you are feeling bad Amanda. I have not the foggiest. I would go have a talk with your normal doctor and demand some tests to see what it is. Maybe high blood pressure? I am guessing here, I dont know. Not a dr or nurse. But, if it feels that bad I would go check it out!! Could be all kinds of things. Our bodies are strange that way, a pain in your toe could be coming from your back!Hope you feel better soon and let us know, Hugs, Mabel
    • Posted

Blood pressure was elevated s couple of times but nothing extreme and came with the heart pailpations ya i just handed in my Holter monitor if it comes out normal gonna ask for another head and this time ct on chest to rule stuff out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.