34yrs old and I think my heart is failing.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well I am fairly certain that I've had a major heart issue. First of all I'm no saint and have put my heart through pointless punishment to feel a certain way. I'm sure you will be objective if you leave a comment.

Symptoms:

- Chest weighted down while lying down

- head pressure (headache) while lying down

- shallow and at times difficulty breathing accompanied(sometimes) with very painful feeling of a knife in the right side of my chest.

- also serve pain in right hip.

I have not seen a physician concerning the aforementioned symptoms. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Please go see a physician. I wonder why you are delaying the visit.

• Posted

Yo shouldn't say that your heart is failing... you didn't check for your symptoms

Have a doctor visit to get relieved

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.