3days post chairi decompression

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well i had my surgery on friday. Ns is very pleased with how it went and with my recovery still very sore havent eating anything but toast lol but so far all good just thot id let yous all no how i got on x

2 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks to you both for your replies :-)

Hope the recovery is still going well Leanne? What day are you on now, post op? Been having a week getting things in place for mine now, the days are flying and pre op is a week on Monday. 

Went and had a filling on a tooth yesterday which has been giving me trouble lol thought the last thing I would want post op is a trip to a dentist! 

Do you know roughly how long it is once the pre op is done until the op itself?

I am sure it's differs from person to person? What usually goes on at the pre op? Never had any form of op before so it's all very new to me.

Thanks for your speedy replies last time.

All the best 

Tom 

• Posted

I had my pre op on the monday and was in for my op on the friday. Im now 19 days post op. Spose it will difer for each person. I accually had 2 pre ops 1 was about 2months before the other wich o thot was pretty pointless but hey ho thats what my ns done were are u based about
    • Posted

Hi Leanne

I live in North Wales and am having my Op in The Walton Centre in Liverpool. My NS is Dr Buxton, he's a lovely fella and has been really helpful with everything so far. In fact everyone I have delt with at Walton have been :-) 

Thanks for the speedy reply, how are you getting on now?

Fingers been crossed for you, hope all going well! 

• Posted

Oki im in scotland my ns is dr candasamy hes very nice aswell. Im oki feelin bit crappy today just a bad day for me lol im recovering well though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.