3rd day, disturbed sleep

Posted , 2 users are following.

This is my 3rd morning on cit 20mg, I had a disturbed sleep last night,

I kept having vivid dreams and felt abit spaced out, I am sure I did sleep in the end, feel alittle sick to day but hopefully this weeks side effects are only temporary.

I am alittle worried how it has affected me. any words of encouragemnt would be great, I know its a means to a end!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I'm now on day 9 and I promise they (side effects) do start to ease after about day 5. Don't get me wrong, I still have them and they are still stopping me from functioning properly but I can now relax with them and just go with it rather than feeling totally I'll. I can also now quite easily sleep too.

Stick with it and try to relax... I know it's easier said than done sad

Good luck

Rich

• Posted

SIDE EFFECTS DEFINITELY DO DISAPPEAR - I AM ON DAY 7 OF MY 2ND TIME ON CIT AND HAVE LITTLE ANXIETY ALTHOUGH I FEEL EXTREMELY NAUSEOUS. KEEP ON THEM AS THEY WILL WORK SOON
  • Posted

Thanks for your words, I am sure I will feel better then I do now by the weekend.

Just trying to keep it together, have to go to work tomorrow, will just take it easy.

I am tired and keep yawning!!

Roll on better times, This is site is such a great help, we are all in this together and its so vital to feel you are not alone smile

• Posted

Hey I'm on day 3 too, also had disturbed sleep. Felt sick since I started them and can only seem to eat when it gets to the point that I'm starving. And quite shaky as well. I hope this all wears off though!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.