3rd weigh in

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all

first time posting,,, i usually read only

anyway it was my 3rd weigh in yesterday and the nurse got rather excited {she's a bit crazy anyway} so i dint take any notice, she said i had lost 4 kilo's since last weigh in {kilo's???? i only do stones and pounds lol}

anyway since i started on the pills and according to her scales iv lost 2st 4lbs in 3 months {on my scales iv lost a little more}, so now 20st 7lbs but still 6' 7" lol,,,,,,, although that is great i would have liked abit more but as i get very little excersise due to mobility problems i suppose i cant complain that much

on the subject of drinking 2+ litre's of water a day, i find that rather difficult to do mainly because the water in my area is so yuck, and i cant stand bottled water, iv added squash but?, anyway a freind said to try lime juice, plus its supposed to be great for help in weight loss {i confirmed this by googling and lots of site's say its great} its not great but better than plain water

ttfn................ Jim

ps- msg for britney, your site is great, i know its aimed more for females but i have had a chuckle at some of the things youve put on it, keep it up

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Well done for your weight loss. I'm a nightmare for drinking the water. I don't hardly drink anyway which is bad I no but I can't stand water either. How do you make yourself drink loads? Iv got the fitness pal app which is good but I'm not reaching my daily calories but I'm not over hungry or thirsty I don't know what to do
    • Posted

Hi Natalie,

thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i tend to drink a lot of herbal tea, so get liquids that way, but when i do drink water {it may sound strange to say} i do feel a little diffrent?

i dont have the fitness app so just work out calories,,,,,,,,,, dare i say everyone is diffrent and personally i think these apps think everone is the same {ie robots} that will loose weight and excercise tha same, so i dont really think much of them,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry everone

before really starting the diet and taking the pills i used to be the same, i dont feel hungry so i didnt bother to eat, but now i realise my body went into starvation mode and stored because it didnt know when it would be fed again,,,,,,,,,,,, try to eat little and often and your body will get used to food and you will start to feel hungry,,,,,, thts whats worked so far for me

Jim 

• Posted

Britney, what i ment appart from the meal idears, its aimed at the ladies? as said keep it up,,,,,,x
    • Posted

Hi Jim yeah i know what you meant no bikini shots planned as of yet to aim at the males LOL

Brit

X

• Posted

Hi Jim

WELL DONE ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!

I buy a 2ltr evian bottle and fill that throughout the day i know i know not everyone likes water!

Thanks Jim glad you like the blog i have been told by several people that it has made them laugh too! i might get some Limes later haven't had Limes in water for ages

Good Luck for the rest of your journey

have a good day

Britney

X

• Posted

Well done on the weight loss.

On the drinking water topic - a few months ago I bought a brita fill n go bottle. Filters the water as i drink it and I take it wherever I go. Sip here, gulp there and easily get through 3-4pints a day without trying.

• Posted

Iv been and brought a 2litre bottle of evian today as in car on long journey (passenger) but I'm not even half way through it yet I'm struggling. If it had a shot of squash in it I probably would of downed it by now. I swear my brain knows it's healthy lol xx
    • Posted

Hi everyone, I used to drink litres of diet coke a day, for the last couple of weeks since I've been on the pills I've been drinking cordial.. Robinson no added sugar, does it make a difference if I put cordial in my  water? I feel great coming of diet coke, sugar, high eat foods, I had serious headaches for a week though but now I feel great, less bloated and more in control of my eating, although it's not really showing on my scales (they're not great) so I'll wait for my first weigh in (3 week) on Wednesday eek! Xx

• Posted

We'll done jim that's a great weight loss - keep up the good work!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.