3weeks and 4 days on citaroplam10mg up and downs

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone i have been taking 10 mg citaroplam some minutes i fill like my self and the next houres are thoughts racin in my brain thinking about death, i hope this fillings will go away. Is thia called Anxiety or depresion?? Any one please, i changed my diet trying to get eat healthy and plus i taking omega 3 pills 3times a day because i heard they are good for the brain.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hi gentiani ive only been on them a week 10 mg but feel rotten just hope it gets easier
  • Posted

Thats normal even minutes of feeling good is a bonus they should turn into hrs and eventually days
    • Posted

Thank you for the nice words, i hope i get over this nightmare.
  • Posted

I have been on 10mg for a little over 4 weeks now. Right now I have good and bad moments more so than good or bad days. When I get anxious it is completely crazy and irrational, I shake and get the sweats and need to focus on my breathing. It's nuts. My boyfriend probably hates me. Try to stay positive - most of the stories are successful and they all say it can take a few months to work how it should and when it does it is well worth it. Many claim it gets way worse before it gets better.

Hope it works for you

• Posted

Hi Rachel, wanted to ask your opinion about this thing i am going through. Is this called anxiety when i can not controll the thoughts or is depresion? I have an appointment with doctor tomorrow and lets see what he will say.
    • Posted

It sounds like anxiety try and take ya mind of it and do something i know its hard because i get it im on 10 mg and on day 8
    • Posted

I am trying, but looks like the brain is doing the negative thinking. Today is sunday and i havent left the bed
    • Posted

I'd say anxiety. I go through the same things but do not believe I am depressed. But if you find out something different let me know, cause obviously I'm depressed too then!!

Good luck

• Posted

Hi rachel its horrible just carnt seam to get myself rite feel panicky and want any advice to get out of it
    • Posted

Hang in there, everyone says it gets worse before it gets better. Most people seem to say about 6-8 weeks for the medicine to work. I am on my 5th week and trying to stay positive.
    • Posted

Its hard thou the panicky feelings r awful how do u get over them
    • Posted

Sorry, I am still figuring that out myself. I just focus on my breathing and tell myself I'm being irrational. Hope it gets better.

• Posted

Hi there It was a phone call appointment, and doctor didn't say anything apart from i have to see my gp and talk about citaroplam is woking or not and maby giving me higher dose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.