4 days in and moving to taking it at bedtime

Posted , 1 user is following.

4 days in to my 10mg dose and moving to night time dosing. Was way too spaced out during the day for it to be productive and I have to go back to work next week. It has also made me stop drinking alcohol which I have been needing to do for a long time. Feeling hopeful...

Back story - was given Cit 11 months ago but didnt take due to scepticsim and fear of side effects. After far too many dark days and a worsening relationship with my partner I decided it was time.

Keep you posted

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

2 weeks plus into this now and feeling better although today has been a bit of a struggle. Still cut right back on the booze and been less grumpy and tetchy. Seems to be helping but still early days. Fatigue side effects seem to have eased also so feeling better in the day etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.