4 months in and shaking hands and fatigue

Posted , 5 users are following.

Did anyone else experience shaking hands 4 months in? I had it in the beginning but it seemed to go away and now its back and pretty much constant.

I've also had weird vision issues kind of like tunnel vision, did anyone else experience this?

How long did the shaking last? I'm really sick of being sick as I'm sure everyone else knows. I have barely left my house since march

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sam,

I was pretty shaky overall, including my hands. My mom even noticed my hands were shaking. Don't worry, it goes away, or gets better at least. Does the shaking in your hands affect anything you do, like writing? Because for me they only shook when I tried to hold them still.

And yeah I can relate to the tunnel vision as well- still happens to me when I get more tired (It has been little over a year since I got sick). This virus does some weird things man, but don't sweat it because these stupid, annoying symptoms taper off ans get less invasive with time.

Take care (:

• Posted

thank you! Yeah it's when I hold them still but I can feel that I'm shaky its like a week kind of feeling. when I'm holding my phone my hands shake. it's horrible. I can't wait to be better. thanks again, hope you're feeling 100% soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.