Posted , 3 users are following.
I really want to know what I am currently suffering.
1) Dry mouth
2) Mouth and jaw get tired easily
3) Swallowing throat weakened (recently developed)
5) Food does not go down or stuck or goes down with gravity.
6) random throat and esophagus tightness
7) rare regurgitation
8) difficult breathing randomly
I have not ate for4 days now except water. Even water gets stuck or goes down really slowly. Recently everything gets stuck or goes down slow in my throat..
I have done all the tests in month 2 but throat symptoms started to kick in a week ago really bad.
Done biopsy no issues the doctor said it could be an artery compression but he was able to get the scope down so he finalized it I am fine after looking at CT contrast. No inflammation. My symptoms are getting worse really fast that I am not sure it’s regards to infection.
I really want to know what it is...
0 likes, 2 replies