4 months of this and I want it to end

Posted , 3 users are following.

I initially began to be dizzy and light headed in October coincidentally when I gave blood for the first time. I assumed it was normal and just decided I would wait a week to see if I feel better. I didn't. I ended up in the ER with panic because the room wouldn't stop spinning. My resting heart rate was 110+ at all times. I went to my PCP the next day and he gave me some advert, a time of allergy nose spray and said I had fluid in my ears. Worked for a bit then the dizziness came back, but differently. Before it was room spinning now it's more like me rocking and just seeing kind of grainy. My eyes double a lot and my heart rate is high. I have occasional chest pain and my vision is kind of just overall different. I wear glasses but they seem to make me dizzier. I went to an ENT, Cardiologist and my PCP again. The ENT found nothing. The cardiologist said maybe pulmonary embolism (blood clot in lung) but wanted me to do this crazy lung scan and I haven't got around to it yet. He was pretty rude so I've just been putting it off and thinking maybe it's all in my head like anxiety? I don't know at this point I would do anything to feel normal again. Ideas? Advice?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes it could be perimenapause 

I had diverticulitis mild back in September was fine for 3 weeks then after that I started having fatigue, dizzy, nacious, then in Dec my right side of ear head neck shoulder started to hurt some time it can subside but my fatigue gets better in the evening 

Went to ent could not find anything 

My obg sent me cardiologist for a complete check which I'm in the process of doing now I went to neurologist next week going to do mri also with hashimoto I think that's what's causing extreme fatigue trying to see a different dr for my thyroid 

You should do more research but I really think you have perimenapause 

Good luck and if you need to talk I'm here xxxxxx

• Posted

i have all these symptoms but they started when i run in to digestion issues for a long time. Do you have indigestion issues like gastritis,gallstones or low fucntion gallbladder or irritatable bowel syndrome? I see dizziness and vertigo is a symptoms of these issues.
    • Posted

YES I have had IBS for 8 years. I have never really experienced these symptoms prior to now though.
    • Posted

There you go. unless you bring IBS in control  i dont see its going to be resolved. I see any IBS or digestion issue for longer period leads to these kind of issues/symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.