4 week update chrondral knee flap

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi just had 4 week check up after chrondral knee flap arthscopy and all is well but need physio to try and get my walking gate normal, as the knee was locked for three months, think it's going to take time. Been doing excercise but need a bit more help cheers Bev πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi bev

As you said it's going to take time.

after my op there was little or no swelling and I didn't need pain killers so I went out walking right from the off.

The heel-toe the physios tell you to concentrate on isn't as easy as it sounds.

Good luck and take your time

Larry

• Posted

Hi Finley, have you tried hydrotherapy?Β Β  I've found it really beneficial.Β Β  I'm 8 weeks post op now and virtually back to normal - don't kneel on it but it ok for everything else.
    • Posted

No haven't but it's a thought thank you. Just I seem still to walk with a limp above the knee. With no pain as such regards Bev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.