4 weeks in with my second outbreak in 13 years help please

Posted , 1 user is following.

my lesions wont heal 😦 ive had to take two courses of antiviral and the pain has got better than it was but its taking forever to heal. my hoo ha has never looked so awful. i dont know what to do. ive tried lemon balm, epsom salt baths, salt water, i dont know what else to do. been to the clinic and they have said they are healing but i know what my privates normally look like and they dont look like this.

is there any advice on things that might help because honestly right now i just want to give up in life

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.