4 weeks on tablets and have lost 1 stone!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi everyone

My name is pat and I have been taking orlistat for 4 weeks and have lost one stone!! Hip Hip Hooray!! Was at Dr's on Wednesday afternoon and he is really pleased with me. Gave me another months supply. Have high blood pressure so hoping that weight loss will reduce it. Only have another 7 stone to go!! It is really helpful reading everyone else's problems and will hopefully keep me motivated through this long journey.

Am going to start walking regularly and hopefully this will help with the weight loss.

Great site.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

HI PAT Thats great uve lost a stone keep up the good work wots ur secret lol ive been on them 2 and half weeks and my clothes feel bit looser....thats it lol :cry:
  • Posted

Good on u Pat....well done... smile

Dawn, meant to say on other post...(but since ur here I`ll sneak it in...lol). I bet u`ll have lost inches. The xenicol lady said its about losing inches...more so.

• Posted

Hey Hi pat well done on ur weight loss..... thats a great achievement.

I have been on the tablets about 10 weeks now and have lost 1 1/2 stones :D .... don1t know how i have done this month..... the weight loss seems to be slowing down.

Don`t get weighed til 18th sept about 2 weeks time..... generally had a gud two weeks with the odd blip and binge......which happens.

Anway keep up the gud work and keep us informed of any developments :!: :!: :!:

Dal

• Posted

Well done Pat! Keep up the good work.

xx

• Posted

great stuff Pat - keep it up

Laups

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.