4 yrs Chronic BV free!! But now Ecoli??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so I’m praying that I’ve been cured of BV! I had it for 4 long years. I’m on day 8 no signs of BV the longest I’ve ever gone. My doctor did a PCR test (which I would recommend to anyone with vaginal issues to get done) and it came back negative for BV (my first negative test) and no for yeast. However it did come back with two different bacteria for Ecoli. This is my first time having that and I am showing NO symptoms!! My doctor prescribed me the Clindesse vaginal cream but I’m worried that will wipe out my good bacteria I’ve worked so hard to build up!! Has anyone has experience with Ecoli? And where successful in finding a solution to the problem? I’m looking for home remedies or an antibiotic that’s effective. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

if you do not have symptoms ... do not do anything ... you will activate it. ecoli we have many people because of the closeness of the vagina with the anus ... in crops you will always leave even if you do not have symptoms. Do not use anything just take care of your vaginal Ph .. if you have symptoms do a vaginal wash with MMS, find out what it is and its uses.
    • Posted

I wasn’t able to find what  MMS is? Could you give me more info on that? Do you have Ecoli? My gyno told me that the Ecoli could be the reason I have recurrent BV. 
  • Posted

Hi! I was just wondering how you finally got rid of your chronic BV and if it is still gone? Thank yousmile
    • Posted

I am very happy to say yes the BV is still gone! I had it every single day took 9 medications in 3 months include home remedies. 

What I believe did it for me was antibiotics and VH essentials suppositories. I also inserted probiotics and took two different ones daily. I honestly just tried to attack my BV. After antibiotics and when my symptoms would lessen ( I never had a day of no discharge) I would insert a probiotic in the morning and before bed along with the VH at night. I take a multi vitamin and garlic supplement as well. 

• Posted

That’s great! Sorry for all the questions but I just want to get rid of BV. What antibiotics did you take? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.