Skip to content
Ad

Bacterial Vaginosis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • I have chronic BV; my story so far.

I can't even tell you how long exactly that I've suffered from BV, it feels like forever, but I'd think maybe the last 4+ years on and off... mostly on. I say suffered because it has been the dark cloud that hangs over my head and never goes away. My big secret i can't tell anyone. It's...

Last reply
  • VAGINAL BV hydrogen peroxide AND vitamin c

Hi. I have recently tried using hydrogen peroxide to clean out my vagina and get rid of anything down there... I did this for about a week and it helped but it caused Thick white wet toilet paper like discharge. I put tamp on up there and when I took it out it had thick pieces all over it. I've always...

Last reply
  • cure for bv

I just  found  yesterday  that i have  bv and i was told  by my boyfriend. ..please  help  me

Last reply
  • chronic bacterial vaginosis :(

Ok, I'm not exactly sure where to start with this... I'm a 25 year old woman from Australia and I've had a mystery chronic vaginal infection that has been going on for over 7 years now. This is a bit embarassing but I know practially the date and reason it started. I was masturbating with...

Last reply
  • Found a BV cure!!!

After having it for almost two years, I can finally say my symptoms are FINALLY showing improvements!! I've tried literally everything on this planet from antibiotics to hydrogen peroxide to tea tree to garlic to lemon to coconut oil to vinegar to yoghurt.. still nothing. So I did some research...

Last reply
  • Chronic BV. What Ive learned (all in one place)

As many of you here, I have suffered from chronic BV for years, four years actually. It's amazing to me how I can go to a doctor, who will tell me first that it’s just a “nuisance” problem, and when I go back he’ll tell me he's never had anyone who didn't respond to this ____ treatment. Yet...

Last reply
  • Caused by certain partner? His bacteria hates me?

Hi. I'm a 32 year old woman in a serious, monogamous relationship. I've never had a yeast infection or experienced symptoms of BV until I started this new relationship. (Previously in a long-term relationships, had sex, never had an infection.) A few days after the first time I had sex with my...

Last reply
  • HOW I CURED MY BV!

Hello ladies ! There are many women who suffer from the horrible condition known as BV. I struggled with it for about 3-4 months now and I finally found my cure and I think this will work for a lot of ladies which is why I want to share it all with you ! This is something I came up with myself and it...

Last reply
  • Relactagel or Dalacin cream first?

I am just back from the clinic, having my BV return pretty much straight after the Metrodinazole week. They gave me Relactagel and Dalacin but I didn't ask what I should use first. Can anyone here help me out, please? Hope you all feel better soon. I have both thrush and BV, it's a nightmare....

Last reply
  • Chronic Vaginal E Coli infections

Hi everyone,  So the last few times I was treated for BV (in the summer of 2014), it turns out once the cultures came back, that I had E Coli and not Gardnerella. It is chronic and goes away with antiboitoics, but comes back right away a few days after the antibiotics are through, especially after...

Last reply
  • Tea tree oil, and vitamin C=peeling vaginal wall?

I've been using a peroxide, water, and tea tree oil douche. and I've been inserting vitamin c every night. I also take vitamin d, c, odorless garlic, and acidophilus. I've used 5 vitamin c pills thus far, but my vaginal skin is peeling. The discharge is a watery yellow, orange, and with a...

Last reply
  • Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis Home Remedies

Hi All,  I’ve had BV for four years now, I’ve been in and out of my gyno office with the same three medications being subscribed to me. Two pill forms and  vaginal inserts. It’s gone for a few weeks and it’s back again. I’ve tried almost everything until my boyfriend did some research and...

Last reply
  • Found the cure to BV !!!!!!!!

I had BV for maybe 1 month and I did a lot of research. I have done everything ! One thing I would never do is douche. That's horrible. But anyways I found the cure it's so simply ! 1 glass of warm water and squeeze half a lemon inside. Drink 3 glasses a day! Then thought out the day drink...

Last reply
  • Vitamin D3 cured my bv!

So about two years ago my doctor ran some blood tests and told me I needed to get a vitamin d supplement because I was a little deficient. I knew nothing about vitamin d deficency. I never took the supplement. I recently saw on a blog on bv that a woman said she was cured. I went and got me a bottle....

Last reply
  • BV CURED!

I was pretty excited to come on this site to share what has cured me because i know how frustrating bv is and i am sure some of you have tried many things. I had bv for 3 months. I am just now getting over it. I had gone to the doctors twice and have taken metronidazole and clindamycin. both intravaginal...

Last reply
  • Metronidazole Vaginal Gel = No Period

Hello, I used metronidazole gel and now my period is late.  I can't find any information regarding missed period while using this medicine.  I have never been late.  My husband has been offshore for 3 months so I know I'm not pregnant.  I get my period faithfully. I finished...

Last reply
  • Was diagnosed with bacterial Vaginosis but nothing is working

I went to the med stop Monday because I knew something wasn't right with my china. I told him that I was having white discharge and my pearly girl was very very itchy.. I didn't have any odor it was just discharge and a itchy china. I've notice in the hood of my pearly girl that its like...

Last reply
  • BV That Won't Go Away :( Started after an antibotic

I've been suffering with BV for about 9 months now-- with random but infrequent yeast infections as well. This all started for me when I was prescribed an antibiotic for a UTI, which I had also never had. It has been an absolute nightmare especially since Ive never ever had an issue until that...

Last reply
  • Real bv cure

I have suffered for 7 years of chronic bv.....i got cured by taking only a cough syrup durr toss linctus 200ml. It clears out alk biofilm in the body where candida hides.....just have a quality probiotic with you to take once daily. Take the cough syrup 3 times a day for abt 5 days....you will be cleared.....be...

Last reply
  • AMPICILLIN 500 MG-E. Coli

Good Afternoon Ladies I have been suffering with BV for 20 long month of praying,tears,researching and antibiotics...I've had so many tests and held my breath for 7 days each time every month...my Female OB/GYN takes different tests to come back and say I have E. Coli in my vagina...this is where...

Last reply
  • Anyone else's BV from E. Coli?

Hi everyone,   My battle with BV started in February of 2014. Before that, I'd NEVER had any vaginal issues. Ever. Nothing had changed at that time, so I'm still unable to pinpoint what started this all. However, I never have the Gardnerella bacteria, mine is ALWAYS E. Coli. And if...

Last reply
  • Confused

Whiff test was negative but I still have bv. ? The wet mount normal value was negative as well. I do have many clue cells. So does this mean I have bv but no fishy odor since the whiff test always comes back negative. My ph right now is 5. I was also told I have cervicitis. Could the bv be the cause...

Last reply
  • newly found small bump at top of labia minora, what is it?

*Sorry if this is in the wrong category. I have never had any sexual partners in the past and I also currently choose to not be sexually active. Wondering if this sounds serious enough to go to the gyno about. A few days ago I was walking and felt something like a discomforting pinch? I dismissed it...

Posted
  • New partner no BV

Hi, I've suffered from the smell, itchiness, split skin and runny discharge for 3.5 years! I'd clear this horrible infection up monthly with metronidazole and within 3 days after sex the smell would creep back. I felt dirty & embarrassed to have sex. Sometimes I could smell myself even...

Last reply
  • I hope this will help you too!

A week ago I felt a little cramping and I was expecting my period so I thought nothing of it when I spotted blood. What did concern me was the odor of feces. Confusion, worry then complete PANIC flushed through me. I turned to the Internet for answers and comfort. I found this forum and tried at home...

Posted
  • BV turning into Candida?

Hi! I had a strong yeast infection for longer periods and it was coming back very often. I am finally free from it but now it seems i gotta deal with bv. I had a candida treatment in June this year and before that i had a 6 months treatment (November-May). Now i am given antibiotics for bv and i don't...

Last reply
  • what is wrong with my body?

For about a year or two I have had a very serious case of bacterial vaginosis. Most people say theirs come and go but mine never leaves. Everyday I get a very watery smelly discharge. It's horrible! I'm only 16 and I can't talk to my mom about these kind of things. Going to the doctor is...

Last reply
  • Chronic BV and Yeast

I need to vent.....I am relatively new to chronic BV and Yeast.  I was always dealt with random cases here and there, but for over a year I have been stuck with chronic cases.   My husband cheated on my a year and half ago, and I swear after that something changed in him and then it caused...

Last reply
  • CV making me severely depressed

Hi, I have symptoms of bacterial vaginosis but after all test results came back negative they showed lactobacillus and a few white blood cells. This is generally CV but I've tried the baking soda site baths for a whole week now and my symptoms aren't going away at all. I have discharge that...

Last reply
  • BV STRESSFUL!!!

HI GUYS!!!!! I WANTED TO SHARE MY STORY WITH YOU ALL ABOUT BV!!! I'VE BEEN SUFFERING SINCE THE AGE OF 17. I AM NOW 32. I'VE WENT THROUGH DIFFERENT DOCTORS! EMERGENCY ROOMS .. HOME REMEDIES! CHLOROPHYLL, VITAMIN C ROSEHIPS, VITAMIN D,E, ACIDOLPOLIUS PILLS, REFRESH, PERIOXIDE DOUCHE, BORIC ACID,...

Last reply
  • How I cured my BV!!

I am so excited to be posting this and never thought the day would actually ever come!! I have suffered with BV since I was 17 years old, now almost 22. I tried every possible home remedy, every type of meds from the doctor, nothing cured it forever! Seems I would get rid of it and only a week later...

Last reply
  • Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis

Where do I even start this post? I feel like I have read the same one a million times.  I have had BV for two years now, with very little relief from symptoms.  My bought with BV seemed to start when I switched birth control pills and decided to stop taking the new kind. Since then, I’ve...

Last reply
  • What Bacterial Vaginosis symptoms did you have??

Just wondering what symptoms have others experienced while having BV?  My symptoms are smelly vaginal discharge which normally smells fishy.  Recently and I have noticed in the past some achy abdominal pains and also swollen lymph nodes in my groin area. Does anyone have any similar symptoms...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.