Skip to content
Ad

Bacterial Vaginosis

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • MEN with BV

OK so i know that technically men CANT get BV or atleast thats what doctors say. But i feel like i keep getting it after i have sex with my bf ( he does NOT ejaculate inside me though) Ive been doing research on this all day and ive read that some men have been treated for it and their partner stopped...

Last reply
  • Not again.........

Since just before Christmas I have been suffering with BV. It started with a very sore burning labia so sore I was unable to sit down. I have taken antibiotics orally and vaginally - no help. Tmi my bv smells of amonia/dried pee. My question is has anyone else had burning pain and a non fishy smelling...

Last reply
  • How I cured my BV!!

I am so excited to be posting this and never thought the day would actually ever come!! I have suffered with BV since I was 17 years old, now almost 22. I tried every possible home remedy, every type of meds from the doctor, nothing cured it forever! Seems I would get rid of it and only a week later...

Posted
  • Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis

Where do I even start this post? I feel like I have read the same one a million times.  I have had BV for two years now, with very little relief from symptoms.  My bought with BV seemed to start when I switched birth control pills and decided to stop taking the new kind. Since then, I’ve...

Last reply
  • Bv

Has anyone heard of ph-D vaginal suppositories for Bv if so have u use them and wat was the out come.  I wish i could put a pic of of wat it look like.

Last reply
  • chronic bacterial vaginosis :(

Ok, I'm not exactly sure where to start with this... I'm a 25 year old woman from Australia and I've had a mystery chronic vaginal infection that has been going on for over 7 years now. This is a bit embarassing but I know practially the date and reason it started. I was masturbating with...

Last reply
  • Chronic BV. What Ive learned (all in one place)

As many of you here, I have suffered from chronic BV for years, four years actually. It's amazing to me how I can go to a doctor, who will tell me first that it’s just a “nuisance” problem, and when I go back he’ll tell me he's never had anyone who didn't respond to this ____ treatment. Yet...

Last reply
  • BV -E.Coli

Hello Ladies I have been fasting for awhile and haven't been able to give you any updates. I finished the Ampicillin and started my cycle. I noticed the discharge after my cycle ended in 2 days. I spoke to one of the doctors from Boston that does the combination to cure reoccurring infections and...

Last reply
  • BV or Herpes Misdiagnosis?

Last Sunday I had unprotected sex 3 times in a row with a new partner (whose penis was larger than I'm used to), the next day, Monday, I started experiencing pain when I walked or sat down, but I assumed it was just from the amount of sex I had. Tuesday morning I woke up needing to pee and it burned...

Last reply
  • BV or Herpes?!?!

My obgyn did a pap, along with ALL STD testing. Couple days late she stayed I had BV & to take a medication to clear it up. I’ve never took this medication before, but did. Along side with it I had ALL the horrible side effects. The day after I finished the treatment, I’ve noticed a real wet...

Last reply
  • What Bacterial Vaginosis symptoms did you have??

Just wondering what symptoms have others experienced while having BV?  My symptoms are smelly vaginal discharge which normally smells fishy.  Recently and I have noticed in the past some achy abdominal pains and also swollen lymph nodes in my groin area. Does anyone have any similar symptoms...

Last reply
  • I have cervicitis and bv?!

Recently I was experiencing a lot discharge and a weird smell after sex. I went to check that out my gynecologist did some test and I have BV and Cervicitis. I wasn't surprised about the Bv but I never heard of Cervicitis?! She told me to check for chlamydia and gonnorhea and my test results came...

Last reply
  • HOW I CURED MY BV!

Hello ladies ! There are many women who suffer from the horrible condition known as BV. I struggled with it for about 3-4 months now and I finally found my cure and I think this will work for a lot of ladies which is why I want to share it all with you ! This is something I came up with myself and it...

Last reply
  • Latex like vaginal odor?

I've been dealing with chronic BV for a little over a year, I've tried metro gel, oral flagyl and amoxicillin, and probiotics. I generally can go a month or two at most before it recurs. I don't get itching at all or pain during sex but I do get a lot of discharge that lately has a latex,...

Last reply
  • Caused by certain partner? His bacteria hates me?

Hi. I'm a 32 year old woman in a serious, monogamous relationship. I've never had a yeast infection or experienced symptoms of BV until I started this new relationship. (Previously in a long-term relationships, had sex, never had an infection.) A few days after the first time I had sex with my...

Last reply
  • How I've remained Symptom free for over 3 months now

Balance complex probiotics 2 everyday  Cutting Coffee Completely off ​working out  Eating Healthier  ​Wearing only cotton underwear  Only wear pads during my period ​Washing my Vagina in the shower with my finger, and washcloth( make sure you get the toilet paper that gets stuck between...

Posted
  • How I cured my BV after a year of recurrence.

I am 22 years old and experience chronic BV and yeast infection for about a year. I got tested for STIs and came back negative. With no insurance I got tired of going to the ER in order to get treatment for both infections so I turned to the internet to find home rememdies. As a woman I tend to try home...

Last reply
  • BACTERIAL VAGANOSIS

im 17 years old & sometime around June I thought I had a yeast infection. I was at the beach & I had a grey discharge & an awful vaginal smell ! I was hoping that it was from the ocean, but I soon realized that it wasn't when I got out of the shower & the smell had stayed. There was...

Last reply
  • Recurring BV

hi ladies wanted opinions, advice please or anything I may not know as fed up and in pain. I have been with my husband for 10years and had no issues of any kind in this area what so ever but have now had recurrent BV now for 5 months! I have endometriosis so am in chronic pain daily so have enough...

Last reply
  • Cured my Bv!

Ladies I have suffered for years with bv and tried just about everything! Here's what worked for me, it kinda happened by accident but I've been bv free for almost two months, I have been sexually active and even after my period it has not returned. There is no douching of any kind in my cure....

Last reply
  • How I cured my BV

Okay so I never really struggled with the health of my area down there before the last few years. I have been with the same partner for 3 years and realized I contracted Bacterial Vaginosis from them. I realized immediately that things just felt dirty and then came the odor. Well I struggled with getting...

Last reply
  • I CURED BV IN 2 DAYS , MY OBGYN APPROVED

Hi!  I told myself if I figured out how to cure this horrible situation i would post to help others! I like yourself spent countless hours googling "how to cure bv". I tried it all. ACV baths, yogurt, coconut oil, garlic, chamomile, drinking kefir etc etc. NOTHING WORKED/LASTED The only...

Last reply
  • Found the cure to BV !!!!!!!!

I had BV for maybe 1 month and I did a lot of research. I have done everything ! One thing I would never do is douche. That's horrible. But anyways I found the cure it's so simply ! 1 glass of warm water and squeeze half a lemon inside. Drink 3 glasses a day! Then thought out the day drink...

Last reply
  • BV CURED!

I was pretty excited to come on this site to share what has cured me because i know how frustrating bv is and i am sure some of you have tried many things. I had bv for 3 months. I am just now getting over it. I had gone to the doctors twice and have taken metronidazole and clindamycin. both intravaginal...

Last reply
  • i think i may have BV

i have a new female partner i have been seeing for almost a month. i have noticed i have itching, abnormal discharge that sometimes smells and dryness. i had BV once before but i dont really remember dryness like this. it is actually very annoying having this but i believe it is BV again and if not a...

Last reply
  • BV /sex /treatment what's working .

So I've had this before things that cause this for me  - always sex , usually some one new releasing inside sets this off , not always but on the occasions I've had it  - recently a sexcapade of a to v sex brought on a recent bout which was seemingly rid of with peroxide once and tea...

Last reply
  • why wont this go away!!!

I have tried everything!!! I can't get rid of this odor!!! I don't even want to b here anymore its ruining my life. I'm so depressed. I stay embarrassed and it's ruining everything. I don't know what else to do. I'm scared it's never gonna go away. Why!?!? Somebody please...

Last reply
  • This is embarrassing

So I was wondering if anyone else has tasted or smelled there cum after they orgasimed. Me and my bf had sex and I orgasimed. I went to the bathroom and was curious how everything smelled after sex. It smelled pretty bad I don't really know how to describe it, and tasted really sour. I'm embarrassed...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.