Is this BV or something else ?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I often have discomfort, itching, a foul smell and pain during sex.... Even after tons of showers, I will still be itchy and when I scratch, this gray clay-like textured stuff (refer to picture) appears. it is present in my vagina area as well as my buttock area.. I have an itchy anus too... Dont know if its hemorrhoids or what. Idk what it is if its BV or another condition...image Can someone help??

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Im suffering from the same thing, i just dont have any itching or soreness or smell its just those particles always end up appearing when I wake up. I would take a shower at night and everything seems fine but when i wake up in the folds of my labia those particles are there and im so tired of it

• Posted

read the reply from EmG2021 below... that may be our solution 😃

• Posted

that just looks like buildup. the buildup could be a mixture of sweat, discharge, urine, and lint from toilet paper or underwear. You could try cleaning up with water after you use toilet paper and wash down there with a clean washcloth. as far as sex goes, clean up after and make sure your partner is clean too. your labia has buildup on it and the friction from sex only irritates you more. if you have a lot of hair, try trimming or shaving/waxing. it helps to keep sweat and discharge from sticking. You shpuld go to the doctor to rule out BV or yeast which could be a contributing factor to the bad smell, you can get both. maybe look into boric acid for vaginal "maintenance". hope this helps and eases your stress at least a bit.

• Posted

hey i am having this same problem too right now. have you figured out what it was and what caused it? i switched soaps thinking it would work but it did not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.