Any tips for vagina blisters

Posted , 5 users are following.

I got these blisters like 3/4 days ago and they first showed up as just red dots so I wasn't so scared but day 2 they started to hurt a bit and on day 3 even more and it also spread. Now there is a lot of them and everything is swollen and I can't do anything such as stand properly, sit comfortably or pee because it burns when I do and to help w that I would sit in the tub w cold water and it helps . I also want to include that I am 17 years old and my boyfriend is the only person I have done anything with. I also got my period the morning after getting the blisters and it's made this worse. Please let me know if u know anything that can help me because I can't talk tu anyone about this except my boyfriend and I need to go to school in like 2 day so I need to be able to walk and stand. Also forgot to mention that my boyfriend doesn't have anything no blisters nothing he is completely fine.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

did you find out what happened? its the same thing for me and i have no idea what to do

• Posted

Were you able to find out what it was? Did they resolve on thier own?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.