Found the cure to BV !!!!!!!!

Posted , 52 users are following.

I had BV for maybe 1 month and I did a lot of research. I have done everything ! One thing I would never do is douche. That's horrible. But anyways I found the cure it's so simply !

1 glass of warm water and squeeze half a lemon inside.

Drink 3 glasses a day!

Then thought out the day drink at least 5 glasses of water to stay hydrated and to flush out the bad bactira.

Lemon ph is 2 very acidic

So it kills the bad Bactria so that good ones can grow.

Make sure u don't eat anything that has sugar bcuz that's can make the bad Bactria grow more.

Stay off sweets, no junk food. Only healthy whole Wheats.

Try to only drink water!

4 likes, 84 replies

84 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Wow that is simple.
    • Posted

Let me know if try it ! I promise it will work. Very simple
    • Posted

I'm getting a lemon tonight. How long were you drinking it before you stopped?

• Posted

I drank this for 3 days.

3 or 4 cups a day.

I notice I had no discharges in the first day.

Second day no symptoms at all.

So i only started drinking just one glass a day. It's been 1 week. Bv free.

I bought a ph test at cvs to check if I had any infection. And it came back positive .

In the mornings I also drink my vitamins.

1 mulit vitamins

2folic acid 400mg each

1fish oil

I think bv has a lot to do with your immune system. Try taking your vitamins daily . It's okay if u forget.

Drink a lot of water all day. No sodas , no juices.

Cut out sugars. No junk food as well . Just home made food. Eat healthy ! Let me know how it's going for you !!!!

• Posted

I mean negative!!! No BV

You can also add lemon and fruits to your water , like oranges. It's acidic as well.

• Posted

Don't douche or stick anything up there that's much worst. The vagina cleans it self , drinking lots of water with lemon flushes the bactira out

• Posted

Hi. I have been dealing with this for over a year now it's horrible!!! I have been put on antibiotics 4 times now and the Boric acid as well. Nothing has worked!!! I can't get rid of the smell it's so embarrassing!!! I have never been so embarrassed in my life!!! I was wondering if u had the smell to and if u found something that worked? I have a doc appt at the end of this month so far nothing they have done has worked so just trying to find anybody that's had success. I can't do this much longer. Please help if u can!!! Thanks

• Posted

What type of test is it called?
    • Posted

Thanks girl! Trying the lemon trick tomorrow as well!
    • Edited

Good try it with warm water and lemon 2 or 3 times a day. If ur bv is more severe then do it like 3 times and don't forget tons of WATER allllll day

• Posted

Hi, I was wondering is there anyway I can replace the multivitamins, folic acid and fish oil with some more natural choices like food? And if so will the recipe still work?

• Edited

Try Vee Fresh. It cured me with one pill! check their reviews on FB or Online.

• Posted

Hi can you use like oranges instead of lemons? or any other fruits

• Posted

hey what did your discharge look like? like was it yellow? and how did it smell? foul? because mines smells a little stronger than my normal smell and i have an increase of pale yellow discharge!!! i am expecting a period but the smell is throwing me off because im not sure i have BV?!!!

• Posted

i have the exact same symptoms. nothing works for me. did you ever find a solution??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.