I was single for about 3 years and didn’t know anything about infections all these while .

Posted , 2 users are following.

9 months ago i started dating and had sex unprotected cause he refused to wear condoms even after i made him wear it he took it off halfway. It continued and he usually finished inside me if I wasn’t ovulating. Weeks later i realized i had a fishy discharge that was creamy white color and wasn’t itchy

I didn’t see a doctor cos i googled and felt it was bv, took some antibiotics and it stopped

Shortly after, it came back but with small growths like the one in the picture and they were itchy, I felt it was a fungal infection since it was itchy and used clotrimazole

The itchiness stopped but the growths didn’t

They just got smaller and they usually pop out more every now and then

Whenever I have sex, I get bv symptoms but without the itch most times

I even considered it might be trich and went to the doctor but no real diagnosis was made

I kept using antibiotics whenever I noticed the symptoms

2 weeks ago I had sex again and I noticed the discharge and smell so I got on metonidazole gel for about 4 days when it started to itch and the growths are back

The picture I took shows it

Do you think it’s still bv or something else?

imageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey girl, ever found out what its was?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.