Is it BV, yeast or herpes?

Posted , 9 users are following.

imageIts started with a small itchy small bump in my vulva, I accidentally scratched it and I think it wounded up a little this happened at wednesday, it hurts only when it is touched with my urine. then the other day that was thursday i found out it became a sore already. But it is just single sore there are no other sores. I did not also have sex with another guy. only with my boyfriend for a year til now and it's been a month since I had my protected sex. but i have history of vaginal infection treated with metronidazole 2 years ago. would like to know your opinion please helpimage

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i recently went to a urgent care , i have the same issue & i was told it can me herpes , std , chlyamdia etc . but they dont know yet so i hope is nothing to serious or if it can at least be cured . if you guys found out what it is please lmk very scared at this point

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.