40mg 3x per day

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all just need a bit of advice and reasurrence ive ran out of my propranolol and need to get more from the doctor im on them for anxiety/palpatations last dose was at 10pm saturday will i be ok until i see a doctor tomorrow jus feel a teeny bit shaky n nervous at the min heart going a bit faster but im just trying to relax and breathe lol as i dont want to get myself in a state this happend last momth also as i was late pickin my neds up i rang nhs 111 and asked if id be ok to fo without u til i got my meds and a nurse said yea i would be ok xxx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

sorry dont want to put you down but why are you not collecting your meds on time. You should make a point of not running out. If youve managed without since Saturday then I would be asking myself do i really need them. I hope you are ok and get them soon but please be more careful

• Posted

easily done im a single mum of 2 i had enough sertraline left so thought i had plenty propranolol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.