4lbs - Yippee!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all

Just to let you know I lost 4lbs this week :D

I have been keeping a food diary and eating low fat even managed some exercise this week

I have had wine on only 2 nights although I have to admit last nights consumption was rather excessive

Have come to the conclusion that no wine at all is unrealistic so I will try not to drink on consecutive days (except for Wed & Th this week when I am going to a wedding)

The best thing has been having low (or zero) fat lunches

I made a vat of soup last week and it made my lunches all week.

This week I have a zero fat veg curry which is very good and I can add something to it each day to make it more interesting.

The BHF booklet is great although I am struggling to eat the recommended ammount of carbs :?

Anyway heres to another good week for us all and i hope I don't do too much damage at the wedding :twisted:

Happy days

Laups

PS I have booked an aquafit class at my gym tomorrow! I think I may be going bonkers :wink: :D

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lauper

Well done you! :D Keep up the good work.

xx

• Posted

Well Done Sweetheart :!:

It's a great feelin isn't it :?:

Don't worry about the wedding, just go and enjoy. :D If you put a little back on at least you know it will come off again :!:

God I don't half waffle sometimes :roll:

keep up the good work.

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Well Done Lauper :D
  • Posted

Well Done... smile
  • Posted

yaaay Lauper. Well done you :bubbly:
  • Posted

go lauper go lauper go lauper!!!

Have a great time at the wedding :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.