4mg candersartan

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi Was originally on 2mg for 2years with no probs i moved doctors and my b/p was the highest its ever been so tried losartan and felodipine and they both gave me banging heads so was put back on candersartan but at 4mg this time so got my b/p.check on mon so hope the tabs are working 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do hope you are ok. candesartan is the only one of at least six BP meds I have tried and gave the least side effects,but  each time my BP goes up as time goes on. In deperation they combined it with bendro and it dropped dramatically, but I feel since January like death warmed up, no energy and fearing for my sanity

• Posted

I was on Candesartan 16mg and Bendroflazide 2.5mg for a couple of years. My BP was well controlled but I felt similerly "drained" and exhausted. GP has now put me on Candesartan 8mgs and Amlodepine 5mgs. Feel it also causes fatigue but feel a lot more active and BP is well controlled.
  • Posted

Hi thank you for replying this b/p business is a right pain in the last weeks i have felt awful nearly crying with the headaches so am hoping when i get checked tommoz that my b/p will be ok have been warned if i suffer side affects or my b/p is high they will add extra tablets on which i hope doesnt happen seems to be with this type of medication you get a lot of side affects which i dont think helps your b/p it stresses me out personally 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.