4th gen test I have symptoms I been tested at 91days nonreactive should I test again

Posted , 4 users are following.

i tested for everything all Negative but i have alot of symptoms

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

We all have symptoms of a high viral load. It might not be your typical 'hiv'. But it is definitely a virus.

Mine was the same on-set as ARS symptoms. But i never got better. Just a bad bad flu, then all these symptoms continually for months now.

I dont live in stress or fear. I just keep living like everyone else.

Go work in the morning, go home, go church. Don't go gym anymore, literally think it would kill me

i know this going to kill me, but i cant get any help or medication. So i just keep to myself and take every day as a blessing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.