4th Weigh In !

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just had to share this Just been for my 4th weigh in, I go once every two weeks so i've been on tablets for 8 weeks. I've lost another 2 and a half kilos! I'm over the moon, considering I was off work last week, didn't eat until dinner time twice because I forgot to eat and had to tell my self off and i forgot to take tablets a few times. I did keep myself really busy and did lots of gardening etc and my daily work out is helping my friend do her cleaning job every evening for about an hour- This means she only has to clean for an hour at night instead of two in the morning which also means she doesn't have to get up really early and I get a workout before I go to bed. Sorry to go on but I can't believe I've lost 9 kilos / almost one and a half stone in 8 weeks :lol: Still a long 'weigh' to go but enjoying while the going is good. I hope this spurs all you newbies on IT DOES WORK :wink: Good luck everybody for your next weigh ins keep us informed

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Thats brill!! You must be so proud of yourself. Keep going!
  • Posted

well done, keep it up!!
  • Posted

exercising does make a lot of difference, even if it's just walking more so keep that up and remember this feeling of success and joy
  • Posted

Well Done!!

Such wonderful inspiration...especially for us new members!!!

Enjoy being 2 and a half kilo's lighter and a whopping 9 kilo's better off than 8 weeks ago!!!

Im only just finishing off my first week, feels like alot longer. :shock: Due my first weigh in on Tues. So apprehensive as it is the first one and seeing so many up's as well as down's on this forum you just dont know what to expect..

Well Done again and thank you sharing that great news with us..

xxxpearlxxx

• Posted

Thanks for all your comments smile

pearl_rainbow I found the first couple of weeks the hardest, scrutinising everything and spending so much more time shopping looking for low fat options. You can't help worrying that you haven't lost. It took me ages to decide what I could/couldn't eat even more so when my nurse asked me to record calories as well- she said if I ate between 1200 and 1500 calories per day the weight should come off. I soon discovered that quite often I wasn't having enough calories. Even though I had cut back and was eatting relatively healthily before the tablets, quite often I was not eatting enough, I often skipped meals. Now I eat far more but more low fat options. I do think about food far more often and constantly look at fat and calory content. I bought an A5 size A-Z book and have made a personal calory/fat book and add to it everytime I find/eat something that I have not logged, this makes it so much easier to record what I have eatten and helps me plan what to have to eat. One of the items I changed was Muller Corners to Mullerlight Yoghurts nearly every day and weight watcher desserts 3 or 4 times a week. Low fat cheese (which is still high in fat)to Good for You (Asda) Pineapple cottage cheese. Some low fat options don't taste very nice like coleslaw so I only have a very small amount of the ordinary now and again. I also use a little Olive Oil for cooking for all the family. When all the family had home made chips for a treat I ate 10 chips as a special treat as I couldn't face the tasteless oven chips and ate really low fat for the rest of the day :twisted: If you totally deny yourself you wont keep it up. It's a balancing act isn't it.

Keep going I hope you get a pleasant surprise on Tuesday keep us updated xx

• Posted

Thanks for the very helpful tips.

I have found myself writing down the fat cotent of the things I eat in my food Diary, but really like the idea of the A-Z :D :D

I am starting to find I am missing some of the 'bad' food of late. Miss my KitKats, I used to have everyday. Lucky my boyfriends eats them while he is at work and dont see it or I would cry :cry:

Will definatly post on Tuesday after my visit at nurse :shock:

Keep well

• Posted

I record the fat and calory content in my food diary but use the A-Z to make it quicker to work them out . You can still have a 2 fingered kitkat- 5.4g fat/107 calories as long as you eat it as a treat after a meal as long as you are within the fat content. I can't remember who it was but somebody posted they eat one every night!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.