5 days into my preoperative diet

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am finding this milk diet hard. As anyone got any ideas please

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Keep going! It genuinely does get easier every day after the first few days, just remember why you are doing it and you will be fine!

How long have u got to do it for?

I was allowed to add sugar free crusha milkshake liquid to the milk and also was allowed 1 sachet of sugar free jelly a day which I would have at dinner x

• Posted

hi Rebecca  my opp is on 24th apirl i phond THG and they said to have oxo and that as helped me lots. it is getting better thank god . when is your opp   
    • Posted

Hi Pat,

I'm so sorry I thought I had replied to you but clearly not!

My op was 24th October last year!

How are u doing? Hope your op went well x

• Posted

That's ok it was probably me. Yer i am getting there. I just keep on reading people taking so long. Is there anything I can do or say to someone if I still feel hungry. Why can't they tighten it a little more so people get felling from it. Not 3/4/5 fulls. Sorry to be a pain you pay all that money. I don't understand. How you doing if your a year down the line x
  • Posted

I hate milk. The whey protein powder makes me feel sick. I plan to use pea protein powder. Maybe a change...
  • Posted

Hi Pat. I'm also on the milk diet with my bypass booked for 24th April.

I've found brushing my teeth before each meal time really helps. 5 days and counting 😄

• Posted

hi MJ2468 i will try that thanks where you having your opp. i am having mine at THG good luck to you x
    • Posted

Thanks Pat, and to you x

Mine's at Sunderland Royal. Lovely staff so hope they'll look after me. How are you feeling today? I'm bloody shattered and have a right head ache 😕

• Posted

Hi MJ2468 how's things going with you. I am getting there now lost 17lb in all now
  • Posted

Hi it is worth it, keep going. I added crush a to my milk and also had a sugar free angel delight each day with my milk. I lost a stone and half in a month. You will get there x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.