Skip to content

Weight Loss - Intentional

Also known as Dieting, Gastric Band, Losing Weight (Dieting), Obesity

All discussions in this group

Next
  • 42 pounds lost

hi guys im chris and ive lost 42 pounds in 3 months.done lots of walking and 1500 cals a day.just want to lnow how others are doing.i want to start a walking club too.

Last reply
  • Mysimba

Following on from documentary on tv the other day, I've discovered you can buy an appetite suppressant online called Mysimba. Anyone take it?

Last reply
  • Gastric Sleeve in France

Hi,  I'm wanting to have a gastic sleeve in Le Havre in France.  I understand a lady called Tullia is very helpful and the price appears to be great. I have a BMI of 32 and have yo-yoed in weight all of my life - up and down and getting bigger each time.  I need a GP referal …

Last reply
  • Gastric Band surgeons

Help!  I have decided to go ahead with gastric band surgery but I’m struggling to choose where to go and who to do it. I don’t even know where to start looking for someone 😩

Last reply
  • Gastric sleeve

Hi thinking about getting gastric sleeve surgery but the price in uk is Very costly in thinking of going to Bulgum or Poland or France has any one be any on been to these countries

Last reply
  • Is this a normal thing

Hey guys and gals I'm on a journey to loosing weight . I notice of have alot of mood swings and sometimes horrible thoughts in my head . But that's from coming off a week of antidepressants. But I was 566 down to 495. I was boarder line diabettic but my blood sugar is about 6.0 everyday and …

Last reply
  • Pre op diet

hello, can anyone advise me? Can I use slim fast as part of my pre op diet plan? Thanks

Last reply
  • Weight Loss

Weight Loss Extra weight puts pressure on your body overall, making it harder for blood and fluids to move around on the inside, and for you to move around on the outside. This can trigger leg cramps, hemorrhoids, backaches, physical exhaustion, and more. Losing weight reduces the amount of fatty …

Last reply
  • I had been working on to reduce my weight since lat 2 weeks.

I had been working on my self to reduce weight. •It's just the work has been keeping me busy in night. •I work 12 hours shifts in nights but I make sure I eat 2 meals during the day. • I have quit eating meat and became vegetarian. •I drink 4 liters of HOT water which helps me facilitate in …

Last reply
  • How do you feel?

Hi all. I am struggling with my weight. I have ballooned from 14 stone to 18 stone in a little over 2 years. I am worried about certain things that are going on with my health and i am looking to find out if my symptoms are a results of my weight gain. I will list them below.  1. Crippling …

Last reply
  • I had a gastric sleeve on 14th Feb

I’m still not eating it’s all gone wrong. I’ve lost 3 stone but I am still quite ill and not recovering well. My sleeve is an odd shape and I’m pooling when I eat so everything gets stuck and it either goes through or I’m stick. It’s getting me down and I’m hiding it well to others but I feel …

Last reply
  • would this diet plan help me lose weight please read

I've thought of it partly myself and partly of the internet. Breakfast: wheatabix +banana snack boild egg and half an avocado lunch: porridge with fruit snack: fruit and a boild egg dinner: chicken with veg and chips snack: smoothie will this diet make me lose weight and have you got …

Last reply
  • Tired of being lonely/single because of my obesity.

I have spent the past 34 years obese. I am 37 years old and started gaining at 5 years old, no matter what I did or how healthy I ate, the weight would not stop coming on. past 10 years I was walking 6 miles a day 5 days a week eating lettuce with baked chicken and white vinegar for dressing and …

Last reply
  • What is the best diet for Weight loss?

The answer is –The best diet for weight loss is the one you can stick it. ​ Weight loss is the most common topic right now. Everyone wants to be fit. Most of us have tried so many different diets. But we haven’t got the results, what we are looking for? It’s all about to have the …

Last reply
  • Gastric band slippage?

Please help. I've been banded for 4 years. Initially lost loads of weight but put most of it back on when I fell pregnant. For the past few months I am constantly sick, abdo pain, heart burn. Today I am in loads of pain with it. Should I go to a+e or not?

Last reply
  • Orlistat , uterine fibroids and overthyorid

Im 27 , I've had overthyroid issue since 2011 and taking methimazole 5 mg (3 times per day ) and Uterine fibroids ( 18 mm ) . Doctors said it's too small so they didn't give me any treatments for it . And... Ive gained weight so easily recently ( from 47-56kg ) I've tried different …

Last reply
  • Can't loose side fat

I have been exercising regularly for the last 4-5months and lost almost all the fat around my body but can't seem to loose the fat around the side / lower back how can I combat this it's depressing as I have worked so hard but no difference in these areas can anyone help?

Last reply
  • Techniques That Help The Experts Lose Weight

When you take all the available weight loss information out there into account, you may soon feel confused. That is understandable. You need to start simple to get the best long-term results. Below you will find some easy, and fast, tips to get you started on your weight loss path. An often …

Posted
  • Is it possible to lose this much weight in two weeks?

First image is me naturally, second image is me sucking   In my stomach. I have a competition coming up and really need to lose fat. I lost majority of my water weight but it’s going up again a bit and I’m still felling bloated. Anyways is it possible? Thank you. 

Last reply
  • Keto Diet & Current Daily Medications

I stated the Keto diet recently. I have experienced a decrease in energy, very fatigued and bouts of dizziness/feeling light-headed. I am currently taking a low dose Metoprolol for tachycardia and wondering if that may have something to do with it? Has anyone else experienced this on a low carb …

Last reply
  • Sudden problems after 5 years banded

Hi guys I’m nearly 5years banded with success of 5 1/2 stone weight loss, my band was at a good place where I could eat small meals and snacks and drink plenty. About 6 days ago I wasn’t paying attention properly and I swallowed before I had chewed a piece of sandwich, it came straight back up and …

Last reply
  • BMI is obese

Hello there I have calculated BMI from this site https://howtocalculatebmi.online .It shows that my weight is obese.I don't know what to do Now.How should I decerese my bmi

Last reply
  • i need help i cant stop eating

I'm 4"10 and weigh over 180 pounds I can't stop eating I eat healthy meals but in between I eat family sized chocolate and sweets and drink high sugar coke My stomach has already reached 37 inches and I have to buy x large men's clothes Please someone help me break my dependence on …

Last reply
  • am i overweight

I am 19 4"11 I weigh 180 pounds and my waist is 37 inches I need help before I develop health problems I'm constantly putting on weight because I can't stop eating I am disgusted with my body and have to wear men's x large clothes should I be worried about my size please help

Last reply
  • how do i stop eating and lose weight

I'm 19 4"11 tall and weigh 180 pounds my waist is large at 37 inches and I have a 40%  body fat I'm currently putting on 1 - 2 pounds a week I get bullied and get out of breath climbing stairs and where x large clothes How do I stop eating junk and lose weigh t Please help me I' …

Last reply
  • how can i feel full and reisist junk food

Im very fat and overweight to the point of wearing x large clothes ev en though im 4"11 but I can't stop eating and I'm putting on wright rapidly every week please help me stop eating My body fat is 40% and I weigh 185 pounds I know I've asked before but please help

Last reply
  • am i overweight

Im really concerned about my size im 4"11 tall and weigh 180 pounds my waist is 37 inches  i get called names and get out of breath walking Am i overweight im really concerned for my health

Last reply
  • Sharing my experience

I actually use Verso Nutrition and claim the cost of supplements to my insurance company. The guys there have been great; they’ve helped to confirm what I can claim, assisted with the claim itself and also provide shipping of products like Boost, Ensure, etc.. I highly recommend them!  

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.