what programs does your community offer to promote physical activity

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, my user name is Alice I am a registered nurse and a baccalaureate nursing student. I am interested in learning more about your experiences obesity and preventative care within your community. This will help me understand the real life challenges of patients with obesity, and I will use this information to better care for my future patients.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Alice! I am an Indian and obesity is the major concern with us. I will share my family experience here. Most of us have bulky bodies and just me and my dad have a normal BMI. We have tried all ways to get rid of this problem, have tried keto too but not so much helpful because it is too strict and moreover have to go to a dietitian to find the effects which is not possible for everyone in the family. My mother has been diagnosed with diabetes 2 years back due to excessive weight and passive lifestyle which has put all of us in tension. I heard from someone about the wellness program of ginihealth that is for 12 weeks. I wonder how they formulated such a well designed plan. Each thing is in order and the primary focus is only on the lifestyle. It includes what we eat, the effect of exercises on the body that measures blood glucose levels. We all have adopted that healthy life and nutritional recommendation which is must to have a disease free life. I think now I can believe that we are on a healthy track.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.